Blue Eden Direct Deals Payment Schemes
Contact us for further details regarding Blue Edens deals with payment plans offered - example below:
- 1,000 Euros is required to reserve an apartment, this is either paid in person in Bulgaria or paid by transfer and, 1- week maximum is given to receive this from verbally reserving.
- A Preliminary contract will be given either in person or sent by email, this to be printed signed scanned, and emailed back, within 1 month after the signing of the preliminary contract to make the first 20% payment.
- If a full 100% payment is made on the signing of the preliminary contract then the buyer shall qualify for a 2% discount
- 20 % of the price payable on signing of the preliminary contract;
- 10 % of the price within 3 months after the first installment;
- 10 % of the price within 3 months after the second installment;
- The remaining 60 % can be paid with deferred payments:
- Up to one year from signing the preliminary contract – deferred payment with no interest;
- Up to 3 years deferred payment with 3,6 % annual interest;
- Up to 7 years deferred payment with 6,5 % annual interest;
- In case of 100% payment at signing the preliminary contract – 2% discount of the purchase price
- The apartment can be used or rented after 20% of the purchase price is paid.
- The signing of the Notary act takes place after full payment for the apartment.