New Build Just 250 meters from the sea, Saint Sophia Complex has free access to the central road leading to the large beach lane of the popular "Tsar's Bay" of the "Goldfish" locality in Sozopol.14.10.2019
Ref. No : RESS1142
- 38.17 m2
- 0 Bed
- 0 Floor
Saint Sofia Complex
Just 250 meters from the sea, Saint Sophia Complex has free access to the central road leading to the large beach lane of the popular "Tsar's Bay" of the "Goldfish" locality in Sozopol.
1. Unique location - a combination of the sea and pine forest near the most beautiful city on the Bulgarian coast - Sozopol.
2. Fifteen years of construction experience has allowed our company to take into account all the features of the construction of the object by the sea.
3. The complex is built using the best construction materials and technologies to date.
4. Construction category - luxury (six-chamber window profiles of the German company Schuco with double-glazed windows, three windows 6 + 5 + 4mm thick, external insulation of the walls with stone wool 10 cm thick - cool in summer and warm in winter, plaster (no gypsum board) lift , underground parking, etc.)
5. Having your own pool, restaurant, bar, shop, fitness.
6. The complex has everything you need for both recreation and year-round accommodation, including year-round security and support.
7. Prices are not above standard in the area.
8. The apartment is given "turnkey" without furniture, finished bathroom, floor - tile, walls - plaster and paint, gypsum board is not used, inverter (with the possibility of heating) air conditioning For those wishing to additionally install an electric warm floor.
Possibility of receiving a discount, interest-free installment payment - up to 3 years and additional discount at 100% payment.
Maintenance fee: 10 EUR flat
The standard plan for the sale of the apartment
If there is a serious interest in buying a particular apartment in the complex "St. Sofia" in Sozopol, a Preliminary contract is signed and a deposit of 2,000 Euro is paid, after which the buyer pays 40% of the agreed sale price within 20 days. The rest of the sale price can be paid in installments within 36 months (from the moment of signing the preliminary contract). The contract shall specify for what period of time the interim payments within this three-year period.
If the buyer has the opportunity to pay the full sale price for the apartment he selected, then he is entitled to a discount from the agreed sale price, which is determined individually and depends on the payment period.